Dalaman airport is one of three airports serving south-west Turkey, and has flights to and from 120 destinations. If you’re flying back to the UK from Dalaman, escape the airport bustle by booking yourself into the Premium Lounge in the international terminal – it’s a comfortable place to relax and enjoy the last few hours of your holiday.
CIP TERMINAL DALAMAN AIRPORT
- Meeting the guests at the aircraft;
- Dedicated transportation to the VIP lounge or VIP Terminal is provided in case of remote parking position;
- Arrival formalities are handled privately at the VIP lounge;
- Checked luggage will be transferred from the aircraft to the VIP lounge and ultimately to the passengers’ car;
- The service is completed once the guests have been accompanied to arrival hall or to their car.
- Meeting the guests curbside;
- The luggage is taken by the porter and dropped off;
- Escorting the guests to the VIP Lounge;
- Departure formalities are handled privately at the VIP lounge;
- Escorting the guests to the boarding;
- Dedicated transportation from the VIP lounge to the aircraft is provided in case of remote parking position.